- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Mangotsfield Rural
Onsite Recruitment Manager
We are recruiting for an Onsite Recruitment Manager in Bristol, working as part of the onsite team at our Client, operating within warehouse & distribution sector.
As an Onsite Recruitment Manager you will need to have:
- Very good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literacy and able to use Microsoft Office
- Confidence to deal with large groups of people
- Flexibility in working hours Details:
- Salary: 25k to 30k including bonus - depending on experience
- Working Hours 40hrs per week, will require flexibility between 6am and 6pm, normally Monday to Friday.
- Location: Bristol
- Duration: Ongoing, Permanent
- Previous experience in recruitment is required Role of an Onsite Recruitment Manager :
- Recruiting and Inducting
- Booking and managing workers
- Processing Payroll and Holidays
- Preparing MI data
- Ensuring compliance in all areas
- Conducting various customer meetings Benefits of working with us as an Onsite Recruitment Manager:
- 33 Holidays per year (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Additional Day Off for Birthday
- Monthly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Health Benefits Scheme
- My Resource Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Career progression opportunities If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.