- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £17,500.00 gross per year
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can demonstrate your flair for administration within a professional, fun business who put the customer and their staff at the heart of everything they do…….?
Working as part of a busy, lively and productive team you will be incremental in delivering an exceptional customer service experience to their clients.
* Following business processes and procedures to ensure industry and company compliance.
* Interpreting client requirements and ensuring work is completed to a high standard.
* Liaising with clients over the telephone and in writing.
* Undertaking peer reviews and quality assurance activities.
* Keeping up to date with legislative changes, producing, updating and sharing documentation.
* Distributing, prioritising and organising workloads to meet KPI's.
Skills and experience required.
* Previous experience working as an administrator essential.
* Confident working knowledge of Excel.
* Able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
* Comfortable working with data.
* Strong attention to detail.
If you are looking to become part of growing team this is a great time to join this ambitious business.
As part of their commitment in offering their employees an industry leading benefits package they offer a range of perks, progression opportunities and socials!
Apply NOW to find out more!
- customer service