- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
My client is looking to enhance and strengthen their business by bringing in an Operational Analyst
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company whilst utilising your numerical and technical skills within an Operations Analyst position. You should continually be looking for ways to improve current analytics and reporting, by developing new and existing solutions to help drive the function forward.
In this exciting opening you will use your team player ability and SQL knowledge to contribute to design, implementation and process development of the operations team. Exceptional ability to liaise with non-technical stakeholders within a financial services environment is key also presenting a fantastic opportunity to enhance your business partnering flair.
- Report and monitor the operational performance and effectiveness of collection strategies
- Collate, manipulate and analyse data to provide commercial insights
- Delivering dashboards, reports, KPI's and insights across a wide range of projects
- Manage end-to-end strategic initiatives for collections strategy
- Help to make data driven decisions
- Continually develop our approach to managing our customers who are in debt to minimise the time they are in arrears and maximise their chances of getting and remaining debt free
- Experience within an analytical collections position with financial services background
- Experience using SQL and BI Solutions
- Proven ability to translate analytics insights into effective strategy
- A strong commercial acumen
- Self-starter attitude with good organisational skills
- Technical background with ability to pick up new systems rapidly and regularly
- 30 days holiday allowance (with it increasing each year of service to up until 33 days, which includes Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, tea and coffee machine
- Quarterly Reward & Recognition evenings
- Workplace pension and cycle to work schemes
- Enjoyable working environment
- Training & NVQ programmes
About the company
We enable our clients to become better employers by designing, deploying, maintaining and operating HR as a service. Our HR business process services cover workforce management, time and attendance, local, regional and global payroll, talent administration, and people analytics.
Changing lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.