- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client, a thriving business based in the heart of Peterborough, have an exciting opportunity to join their ever-expanding team as an Operational Manager.
Our client are specialists in providing Defined Contribution Pensions Administration and investment dealing services to a wide range of clients.
As the Operational Manager you will report into the Head of Scheme and Member Servicing and will have accountability for 4 Team Manager and circa 60 indirect reports.
- Accountable for delivering professionalism through customer contact engagement and building an expert Contact Centre and Administration function
- Managing NPS and reviewing detractor and promoter comments to focus on efficiency, work on continuous improvements and member experience
- Adhere to TCF principles and support service delivery across all key processes, both financially critical and general servicing activities
- Coach, manage and lead direct reports
- Manage employee performance in accordance with agreed HR procedures
- Ownership and resolution of all risks and incidents for the area, ensuring that appropriate mitigation or controls are implemented
- Responsible for accurate resource forecasting, trend mapping and recruitment planning
- Building and reviewing SLA reports, resource plans and recovery plans
- Regulatory responsibility through Risk, Incidents, Audit, Sox and Quality monitoring to ensure the business performs to the level expected
- Embed strong governance through completion of all appropriate reporting tasks to highlight performance against KPI's, Complaints, Risks, Incidents, Training Plans etc
Skills and experience
- Experienced working at Operational Manager/ Senior Team Leader level
- Demonstrated Relationship and Account Management experience
- Good understanding of operational management within the Financial Services industry is desirable
- Experience of operational risk management
- Excellent people management skills are essential
- Ability to support and motive the team
In return, you can expect career development and a range of financial services benefits including:
- Non-contributory Pension upwards of 8%
- Flexible benefits including private health care, income protection and life assurance
- Additional voluntary benefits available
The current working patterns are Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm with flexibility needed based on workloads.