- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- BROMLEY KENT
I am working on behalf of a reputable Nationwide service provider that requires an experienced Operations Manager to oversee their 3 Extra Care services in Bromley.
This Client delivers Extra Care in the support living setting. The client is an established charity that offers support to the elderly and disabled. They offer personal care and assist with medication. They also offer domestic assistance and social care. They really do look after their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for career progression, annual salary reviews.
You will be responsible for:
- To be responsible for the overall leadership and operational management of a number of Extra Care Services in Bromley for older people who have a range of needs.
- You are expected to collaborate positively with the housing providers, Care Managers, health professionals and other stakeholders to deliver high quality services.
- To lead, manage and supervise a team of Registered Managers and other senior staff to provide the highest standard of care and support, ensuring that CQC care standards are met at all times and that service user outcomes are met.
- To be responsible for the overall quality of service delivery and to ensure that the services are delivered in accordance with their respective contracts, the service specification, agreed quality standards and the expectations of the Company, the Council and stakeholders.
- You will put in place and oversee a QA system across your service portfolio to ensure that CQC care standards are met and that the highest level of customer service is provided. You will compile contract monitoring and quality assurance reports for our commissioners and attend contract monitoring meetings.
- The following are considered essential to the role of Operations Manager:
- At least 3 years management experience within the Health and Social Care Setting.
- Experience of carrying out the role of Registered Manager.
- Experience of leading, managing and supervising staff and the delivery of care and support.
- Experience of managing contracts and budgets
- Knowledge of CQC standards and requirements.
- Experience of carrying out quality audits and managing a QA system.
- A relevant professional qualification.
- Ability to lead, manage & supervise senior staff assertively to ensure effective team working, high standards of practice and positive outcomes for service users
Up to £45,000 + generous benefits!
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce on or email
- customer service