- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £55,000.00 - £65,000.00 gross per year
Merry Christmas and thank you for reading!
My client a well-known global player in delivering our valve repair and maintenance offerings are seeking an operations manager to head up their Aberdeen operation.
Working alongside a team of internal staff and technicians, you will take full accountability for health/safety/environmental issues, effective delivery of service and full responsibility for profit and loss
If you are an experienced leader, with good technical knowledge, well versed in both operations and people management, then join a great team in Aberdeen!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
* Ensure the effective management and development of the Aberdeen service operation, consisting of field service and workshop repair/overhaul;
* Contribute to short and long-term organisational planning and strategy as a member of the UK Service Management Team;
* Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the organisation's mission to achieve operational excellence, by supporting better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organisational planning;
* Ensure full compliance with environmental, health & safety regulations, quality accreditations, operational procedures and employment legislation;
* Manage and lead the successful growth of the service operation of Aberdeen with full Profit & Loss accountability.
* Maximise financial results, revenue growth and FCF to meet or exceed financial budget and non-financial KPI targets.
* Develop effective business relationships with other principle stakeholders to ensure complete effectiveness of the business strategy and maximise customer satisfaction;
* Develop the capability of the local organisation within a culture of continuous improvement to satisfy the requirements of the local customer base and efficiently enable business expansion;
* Develop the local teams in Aberdeen by setting effective and challenging objectives;
* Support the career enhancement of employees by being an effective mentor and role model as well as establishing individual development plans;
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
* An Engineering based qualification;
* Relevant experience in operations and people management;
* Experience in SAP or similar ERP systems is necessary;
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style;
* Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives;
* Flexibility to travel between sites and to customers (aprox.
10 % of the time);
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity.
You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
Our Offer to You:
By joining my client as an Operations Manager, you will be working at the heart of the business.
This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization.
We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
the on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible.
You benefit from certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
The inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds.
These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
If this role sounds interesting then please apply to find out more