- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Join us as an Operations Specialist
- We’re looking for an Operations Specialist to support the management of the day-to-day requirements of APtimise
- APtimise is revolutionising the way companies deal with invoices from their suppliers, using cutting-edge document-reading software combined with NatWest’s payment systems
- You can expect lots of variety as you help us deliver a banking service that’s beyond what’s expected What you'll do
As an Operations Specialist, you’ll be exploring, implementing and embedding market leading technology to support the business priorities. You’ll be working with the wider team to continuously improve the customer journey, including on internal processes, as well as managing the reporting of risk and controls within the team.
We'll look to you to provide administrative support to the business to support the management teams, as well as helping look at team building activities and projects in the team to better collaborate.
You’ll also be:
- Supporting all aspects of the team to design, implement and optimise the operating model
- Supporting the Operations Lead to manage the payment, funding and cash management processes
- Working with the Product team to identify customer pain points and develop solutions to address them
- Supporting the ongoing management of systems to support operational processes
- Collecting and presenting operational analytics and developing insights and ideas to improve the running of the business The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need good analytical and problem solving skills. In addition, you’ll need proven experience of process mapping and working with continuous improvement tools.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- The ability to understand business processes and develop future business improvements
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal