- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As Optimisation Executive, you will be self-motivated and driven, with a passion for making sense of data and analytics, and a desire to progress your digital marketing career within an innovative and entrepreneurial on-line travel business. You will be working across our Tailormade divison incorporating our key brandsHayes & Jarvis, Citalia, Sovereign and Austravel.
What you will be doing
- As Optimisation Executivewithin the Tailormade Marketing team you will lead on the planning, delivery, measurement and evaluation of AB/MVT tests and personalisation opportunities to support the digital product and CRO vision and roadmap across the Tailormade UK brands within Travelopia.
- Placing yourself at the heart of the digital and marketing teams you will drive collaboration and opportunities to test CRO and UX improvements.
- You will take responsibility for defining, prioritising and delivering these AB/MVT tests through a roadmap, working with the rest of the CRO, digital media channels, marketing and IT development teams on a day to day basis to continuously test and learn.
- You will work with the web analytics team to use analytics data and insight to identify and prioritise CRO tests,
- You will work with the UX/UI and content teams to create and test user experience, design and content test hypothesis, and associated test assets
- Create and manage CRO and AB/MVT testing backlog tickets in Jira and own the delivery of these tickets through the design, development and testing process from a business perspective
- You will own the CRO AB/MVT testing roadmap and backlog – ensuring all tests are driven by a hypothesis, are documented and results tracked and reported
- Work with our preferred AB testing tool provider (AB Tasty) to ensure we are leveraging the tools functionality and capabilities and getting value for money across Tailormade
- Work with the Product Owner and Travelopia Group CRO lead to identify and feedback improvement requirements from third party provider(s)
- Leverage all available tools to identify and inform AB testing and personalization opportunities and hypothesis e.g. Google Analytics, Sessioncam, Hotjar, UX research/testing
- Collaborate and share best practice with other CRO teams across Travelopia
- Consulting and aggregating requirements and opportunities to improve our digital product offering, user experience and conversion rate optimisation across the Tailormade UK brand websites. Where appropriate you will attend the Agile development meetings eg standups, retrospectives as the key digital AB testing business lead.
- Support Product Owner in documenting CRO user stories and acceptance criteria helping to answer questions as the stories progress through the design/development/test cycle
- Constantly optimising the sites to deliver our defined business outcomes and digital product strategy through collaboration with our Analysis, UX design, content and IT delivery teams.
- Identifying, creating and tracking appropriate AB testing KPIs
- Managing key stakeholders (both upwards and across the organization) to drive the digital CRO testing strategy, roadmap and agenda internally
- Maintaining knowledge and awareness of CRO and AB testing market trends and best practice What we are looking for
- Minimum 2 years CRO / AB Testing experience
- Experience of working using Agile delivery methodology, principles and tools eg Jira
- Excellent experience of A/B & MVT testing, CRO and content personalisation and relevant tool experience (in particular Google Analytics, A/B Tasty, SessionCam, and Hotjar)
- Commercially focused - understanding how to use data and insights to drive and measure customer-centric solutions to deliver business benefits
- Thrive on managing multiple projects and activities with a variety of different stakeholders
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with attention to detail and naturally inquisitive about customer behavior
- Strong decision making and ownership taking skills
- Knowledge of CMS platforms (e.g. Drupal/Sitecore/Hybris)
- google analytics