- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Bar Hill
£Negotiable Plus Overtime Rates
Our client who is a market leader in their field is currently looking for Orbital Welders to work at their site in Bar Hill.
Overview of responsibilities
As part of the production team your main focus will be on welding in the Orbital Welding Department.
Main duties and responsibilities
• To comprehensively read technical drawings
• To follow manufacturing and quality procedures and standards
• To meet production schedules
Requirements for the role:
• Practical training with be given, so the candidates will be willing and able to learn, and open to new working practices.
• Able to follow clear and precise procedures
• Can demonstrate attention to detail and be able to work to tight tolerances
• Mechanical aptitude is required, and a Mechanical apprenticeship or qualification would be an advantage
• Must be able to read engineering drawings although training will be given
• Some understanding of welds in particular specialized engineering welds may be an advantage
• Competency in the use of hand tools and measuring equipment including Vernier, calipers, pipe cutters and benders
• Good communication and team skills are essential
• Good timekeeping
• Flexibility to work overtime when required
Monday to Friday 4.5 working week.
Based in Bar Hill