- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HURN DORSET
Role: Order Entry Administrator
Location: Aviation Park, Hurn
Hours: 18.75 per week
Salary: £19,000 pro rata
Are you an experienced Order Entry or Sales administrator who is looking for a new challenge in a growing shipping company?
My client is a leading third-party logistics supplier based at Bournemouth Airport who work alongside some of the worlds' leading manufacturing and technology companies. As an Order Entry Administrator, you will be versatile and dynamic and able to liaise with various divisions within the business to ensure overall productivity levels remain high.
You must have previous experience within processing paperwork, data entry and possess high levels of attention to detail.
This is an on-going temporary contract, which could go perm for the right candidate.
* Process shipping and invoice paperwork
* Liaise with customers and internal teams
* Work closely within a team to ensure targets are met
* Self-motivated and keen to learn
* Working knowledge with SAP
* Experience in a high volume business to business environment
* Excellent IT skills - Excel is highly desirable
* Providing excellent customer service
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online, or for more information call Nicola Dawson at TeamJobs on
- customer service