- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
Outsourcing Accounts job Top 20 Firm Surrey Part Qualified Accountant
Your new company
This Top 20 Firm seeks a part qualified accountant to join their team as accounts senior.
Your new role
* Preparation of monthly management accounts for clients
* Maintain accounting records and apply month end adjustments
* Competently complete VAT returns applying technical knowledge
* Perform ad hoc project work as requested
* Build relationships with clients, relationship managers and partners where appropriate
* Ensure regular and timely updates are given to line management and key relationship contacts.
* Mentor, supervise and train juniors to ensure high quality standards are reached and deadlines are met
* Review team workloads, provide support to juniors as needed and delegate accordingly
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA part qualified and have at least two years experience within Practice and have knowledge of cloud accounting software. Xero certification would be a bonus but not a pre-requisite. You will need good communication skills in order to liaise with clients and also to liaise accordingly with colleagues, providing clear guidance and assistance as needed.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary depending on experience as well as en excellent benefits scheme with inflated pension. There are 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. You will also receive full study support to wards your qualification.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Senior Accounts part qualified ACA ACCA Top 20 Firm Woking
- ms project