- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Jenson Fisher are working with a returning client to support with the recruitment of an experienced PA/Executive Assistant.
The role will be based in Dundee and will involve supporting the MD on a one to one basis.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
It requires a high level of commitment, organisation and attention to detail.
Accustomed to dealing with people and organisations at all levels, you will have a professional, caring and discreet nature and be able to manage conflicting priorities effectively to ensure a high level of service provision at all times.
Daily duties and responsibilities will include:
- Act as a first point of contact for the MD and fielding all calls and emails.
- Extensive diary and inbox management .
- Global and Domestic travel planning.
- Producing comprehensive and detailed itineraries.
- Attending Senior Management meetings and preparing documentation accordingly.
- Minute taking.
- Responsibility for the administration of all expenses ensuring they are recorded and coded accurately and adhere with policy.
- Produce and respond to correspondence in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist in preparation of speeches / addresses.
- Event planning.
- Implement effective filing systems.
To be successful in the role you must have previous experience supporting at the top level and be able to demonstrate exceptional administrative, organisational and time-management skills.
The ideal candidate will be prepared to 'go the extra mile' in delivering support and service on time and to the highest possible standards.
They will also be able to work with the utmost levels of confidentiality and discretion, and understand the daily requirements and needs of the person they are supporting.
This is a full time, permanent role that offers an excellent salary package and flexible benefits too.
If you feel you have the levels of experience required and are keen to be considered, please do not hesitate to apply today.
Alternatively if you are keen to have a chat in more detail about the role, give Amy a call at our Dundee office today.