- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Calling all highly organised PA's and Medical / legal Secretaries!
**Are you looking for that refreshing environment with a team around you that genuinely care?**
…Please read on and apply!
I have a fantastic new role in Cambridge Centre, we are seeking a highly organised Secretary / PA to join the commercial unit for a prestigious law firm.
Hours: 9-5 Monday to Friday Salary Expectations: £25,000 gross per annum
You will be working in a fantastic location within professional offices only a mile away from the heart of Cambridge.
Who you are:
You must have an excellent PA & secretarial background, a good attitude to work and an enthusiasm to do a good job. Any PA and secretarial qualifications will be highly regarded (Audio typing, shorthand etc)
What you will be doing:
- Liaising with all members of the Commercial Unit, both fee earner and support staff
- Provide high grade PA support to the Commercial Unit
- Preparing and completing as much as possible (including the conflict check) of the Matter Opening Form and then making sure the form is completed by the relevant fee earner
- Preparing the client engagement correspondence and ensure it is sent out to the client and then making sure we receive, and if necessary chasing for, the clients signed copy
- Checking and chasing for ID - all part of the Matter Opening Form process
- Preparing correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing
- Administer electronic filing and retrieval of client files
- Scanning incoming and outgoing correspondence onto the system
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining up to date diary for your principal
- Providing support to other PA's as required
- Ensure confidentiality of all the firm's clients, documentation and information
Interested? Call Natasha Saini now for further information or apply today and we will be in touch!
(phone number removed) - Office Angels, Cambridge
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser