- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £50,000.00 - £55,000.00 gross per year
- CENTRAL LONDON LONDON
PA to Managing Partner - International Law Firm!
This role is for a proactive and highly competent PA who will operate successfully in a pressurised and fast-paced environment, providing professional and client-focussed support to the Managing Partner.
The individual needs to be adaptable to and supportive of change whilst sufficiently experienced to influence stakeholders and build relationships. The role will include undertaking complex tasks and projects and playing a critical role in managing all routine and daily administrative and personal tasks.
You will need:
- A thorough understanding of working in a professional, service driven environment and of stakeholder / client / business confidentiality
- The ability to maintain tact, diplomacy, trust and confidentiality
- Confident and professional manner with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and clients
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact at all levels
- Be able to work well under pressure in an ever-changing environment
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
Ability to remain proactive and flexible at all times
- A strong team player
- Have strength of character, resilience and tenacity in the face of challenge and resistance - and so able to drive change
- Minimum five years' experience as a Personal Assistant to a board level member or senior management (e.g. Managing Partner, Managing Director, CEO level)
- Must have previous experience of extensive diary management within a corporate Law Firm
- Strong technical skills, particularly Microsoft Office suite of products including Excel, Word and PowerPoint!
If you possess all of the relevant critera and are interested to hear more please contact me immediately!