- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About the role
Are you looking to join our remarkable team of Paediatric Support Worker to support our young client?
We are looking for compassionate, kind and supportive people to become part of our proud team at Interserve Healthcare.
Hourly rate: £8.00 to £10.00 per hour
We can offer you:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours
- On-going FREE training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £400)
- Free Uniform In return, we’d like you to have:
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- A caring and compassionate attitude
- The ability to commit to regular (flexible) hours
- 6 months experience working in care in the UK If you have any of the following experience, it will support your application – but even if you don’t we can still offer FREE training in all these areas:
- Ventilation care
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Care Assistant duties will vary dependent on each client’s individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.
- real estate