- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £28,000.00 gross per year
- Newcastle upon Tyne
REED Marketing and Creative are working on an exclusive basis with one of our most high-profile organisations based in Newcastle. This leading organisation operate across the UK and have an exciting opportunity for a Paid Digital Marketing Executive to join their Head Office team on a full-time and permanent basis.
The salary is £25,000 - £28,000 per annum.
The role will be based at their Head Office in Newcastle upon Tyne, however the role will support all of the UK sites and offices.
- Support the delivery of business targets and objectives through digital marketing activities.
- Drive website traffic and conversion through digital marketing, with a focus on Paid Search and Paid Social.
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager and wider team to develop and implement effective PPC activity to agreed budgets.
- Manage online agencies and ensure cost control.
- Plan and deliver PPC and Paid Social spend per channel according to business targets and trends.
- Monitor the performance of paid digital channels against targets, interrogating insight data to provide direction on performance.
- Interpret and report on Paid Search, Paid Social and Programmatic Display campaign performance using Google Analytics 360, Power BI and other internal reporting tools.
- Implement ongoing testing of ad copy across different channels and platforms to optimise clickthrough rate, quality score and traffic.
- Provide detailed analysis of keyword performance in PPC campaigns.
- Application of test and learn processes to PPC, Paid Social and Programmatic Display campaigns to increase conversion, lead generation and brand awareness.
- Brief digital agencies on campaign, reporting and performance.
- Assist in the development of new and existing website content, identifying opportunities for improvement, and delivering increased organic visibility.
- Support relationships with 3rd party websites to ensure traffic is driven to the websites.
- Identify opportunities to improve conversion rate from digital channels.
- Ensure all activity is tracked, monitored and communicated to the Digital Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing.
- Develop and communicate digital campaign evaluations for all marketing activities including recommendations for future activity.
- Work with the wider marketing team to ensure the timely and integrated execution of online activities.
- Keep up to date with industry insights relating to Digital marketing and present to key team members on a regular basis.
- A degree or relevant qualification in Marketing.
- Proven experience in Digital Marketing.
- An excellent understanding of PPC and other paid digital channels (Paid Social, Programmatic Display).
- Knowledge of working with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience and a strong understanding of Google Analytics.
- Analytical with a numerical mind set.
- Ability to interpret complex data and turn into recommendations.
- Ability to communicate complex data into easy-to-understand formats.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- google analytics
- microsoft excel