- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £60,000.00 - £65,000.00 gross per year
Paid Media Manager
£60,000 - £65,000 + bonus + benefits
This is great opportunity to work with a tech savvy Digital Marketing Agency as a Paid Media Manager within their UK offices, whereby you will be responsible for the end to end management of paid search or social campaigns. If you have hands on experience within digital marketing, specialising solely in PPC or paid social; this role is well suited.
Specialising in multiple channels across digital marketing, this agency is focused on delivering quality solutions to its clients. The UK office is a relatively new addition to the company, so it still retains a 'start-up' feel despite its rapid growth over the last few years. The founders are also industry experts, as such offer a great training scheme as well as withhold a good reputation.
As a Paid Media Manager, you will be responsible for the end to end process of performance driven Paid Search and Social campaigns. From planning and implementing the campaign, liaising with the clients, testing new ideas and optimising ROI. Post-implementation, you will be required to analyse the performance of such campaign and relay such insights to the client.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to understand the requirements and develop a strategy relative to this
- Implement campaigns across both Paid Search or Paid Social, namely across the Google Suite and Facebook
- Consistently aim to drive the performance of such activity by looking at key KPIs such as ROI, CPC and CPA
- Conduct post campaign analysis through Excel and SQL
- Oversee your direct reports within the team to ensure they are developing their accounts and innovating their approach
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Paid Media Manager will have:
- An undergraduate degree
- Substantial commercial experience working within paid media, ideally as a PPC or Paid Social Specialist
- Team Management experience
- Proficient in Google Ads or Facebook Ads
- Proven experience devising strategy for and driving the performance of PPC or Paid Social activity by looking at key metrics such as ROI, CPC and CPA
- £60,000 - £65,000 plus bonus + benefits
- Work for a tech-first digital agency founded by industry experts
- Continue to learn and develop in a relaxed and collaborative environment
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Francesca Harris via the Apply link on this page.
N.B. This client does not offer sponsorship for candidates who are unauthorised to work in the UK.