- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Become part of People’s Postcode Lottery’s team!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking, dynamic organisation where we understand that people are our greatest asset. Perhaps that’s why our team voted us one of the Sunday Times Top 100 best companies to work for in 2019! Our core values are fun, sharing, courageous and sustainable which are reflected in everything we do.
We recognise and reward hard work and performance, offering a variety of benefits and career progression opportunities. This includes a generous pension and private healthcare scheme, an above average holiday allowance of 36 days, your birthday off, discounted gym membership and fresh fruit in the office! We encourage you to spend two days each year volunteering with our charity partners and we are committed to investing 4% of salaries into training each year.
What we do?
As the world’s top fundraising private charity donor in 2016, giving back to good causes is our mission. We manage multiple society lotteries promoted by different charities supporting a wide range of causes. Since 2005, our players have raised more than £450 million for over 6,500 charities and good causes across Great Britain and internationally.
You will support the marketing team in delivering core business strategy. We are looking for a self-motivated team player who will focus on managing and auditing out online paid media accounts.
- Working with our In house Digital teams & Digital Agency on Paid Search Accounts
- AdWords & Bing account audits
- Daily maintenance & Monitoring of Google & Bing Paid search Accounts
- Daily & Monthly spend monitoring and optimisation
- Working with our Digital Agency to develop Paid Media strategies
- Weekly & Monthly internal reporting – working with Insights team to create dashboards & reporting
- AdWords, Bing, Analytics and DoubleClick tracking
- Paid Media Ad copy & Creative optimisation & testing
- Attend meetings with our Digital Agency to review performance
- Monitor current trends and market updates
- Maximise digital acquisition opportunities by effective, expansive target marketing & optimising the journeys to sale
- Work closely with Digital Channels to ensure campaigns are delivered cohesively
- Ensure the PPL brand is managed, interpreted and developed online
- 3 year’s hands-on PPC experience
- Passionate about all things Digital
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- You have a solid understanding of best practices and are confident in delivering against traffic, revenue, engagement and ROI KPIs
- Comfortable dealing with figures and datasets in a variety of platforms, tools and software (e.g. AdWords, Google Analytics, Excel)
Whilst the core hours of the role will be 37.5 hours per week, worked Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm, working out with these hours will be required around event times, where necessary time will be given in lieu.
- google analytics