- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- East Kilbride
Connect Appointments have an amazing opportunity for a Pallet Repairer to join one of our fantastic clients in the East Kilbride area to become a member of the team.
Our client, a highly experienced pallet rental and haulage business wish to extend their team to welcome a Pallet Repairer to safely and accurately sort rental pallets in a timely manner and to the standard as laid down in the pallet design specification detailed by the customer.
We are now looking to recruit reliable and flexible candidates.
Candidates should have a good level of Maths and English.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Using hand tools and problem-solving skills to repair pallets in a timely manner
- Ensure you achieve production targets as laid down by the company.
- Work as part of the production team and follow reasonable requests from supervisors and Managers.
- Check all timber sizes are correct before commencement of the job.
- Understand the company's risk assessments and safe systems of work associated with the use of nail guns and manual pallet production.
What to Expect as a Pallet Repairer:
- 8:00am - 17:00pm (Monday to Friday)
- Initiative & problem solving
- Good all-round communication and inter-personal skills
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Decision making & judgement
- Customer focus
- Safety focus
- Adaptable & flexible
Benefits for the successful candidate include:
- Holiday accrual
- Monday to Friday shift pattern
- Competitive salary
If you have the skills and experience required for this Pallet Repairer, please do not hesitate to apply below or call Dominic on 01698 535870 for more information and to book in for an interview.