- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MANCHESTER GB
DWF is seeking to recruit a Paralegal to join their expanding Fraud team in our Manchester office.
We are a global legal business, transforming legal services through our people for our clients. We have over 27 key locations and over 3,100 people delivering services and solutions that go beyond expectations and in March 2019, we became the first Main Market Premium Listed legal business on the London Stock Exchange.
We are seeking applications from candidates ideally with litigation experience or relevant experience in insurance or insurance Fraud, Motor/MOJ/Portal/Personal Injury as a case handler or paralegal.
We are seeking enthusiastic candidates who can demonstrate a real interest in insurance fraud work, who are a team players with strong communication, time management, administration skills and attention to detail.
We require an individual who is focused, who can prioritise and who can work to a stringent process and timetable within a bespoke case management system.
Main function of job: To progress cases, under supervision, to an effective and satisfactory conclusion for clients whilst providing and maintaining management information under the terms of the client service level agreement.
- To action all cases in line with department/client service standards and protocols.
- To deal with technical aspects of the case, under the supervision of the partner/associates in the team.
- To ensure that financial targets are met.
- Use of the Case Management system (Visualfiles) and use of standard documentation wherever appropriate.
- To ensure client care in all cases.
- Progress cases proactively to a satisfactory/speedy settlement in accordance with client requirements.
- Support and be involved in training presentations that are delivered to clients.
- Record all time accurately.
- Partake in any other duties that are deemed necessary to support the DWF business as and when required.
- To follow all the Firm's policies and procedures.
- To ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times. The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
We want you to feel valued and rewarded by your time at DWF. We understand the importance of offering you a reward package that goes beyond simply salary. That’s why, when you join DWF, you’ll be given a choice. You can pick from a range of benefits, allowing you to build a package that suits your needs and lifestyle, as well as those of your family. In addition to our standard benefits (medical insurance, life insurance, pension and 25 days annual leave), we offer flexible benefits which include season ticket loans, holiday buy / sell scheme, gym memberships, health assessments, cycle to work, retail vouchers and dining cards. We are also happy to discuss flexible working patterns.
We are actively recruiting and keen to hear from you, please apply!
We will make reasonable adjustments to help you perform at your best. Please contact the DWF Recruitment team and tell us what adjustments you need either to submit an application for a vacancy, or if you require any reasonable adjustment should you be invited to interview. Alternatively, please click on the following link which will take you through a simple process to identify any adjustments or additional support we can providevia the clear talents website.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
Note to recruitment agencies
We operate a strict preferred supplier list and we will only accept CV's from agencies who we have agreed terms with and who we have instructed to assist us with this recruitment. All introductions should be made direct to the Talent Acquisition team and we will not pay a fee for any CV's sent to our business outside of this process.