- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
We have an exciting opportunity for a Paraplanner to join a well-established and successful financial planning company at a time of immense growth. You will work with an award winning and chartered company in providing a unique and modern approach to financial planning for high net worth clients. The Paraplanner position comes with 25 days holiday, flexible working, close amenities and the opportunity to get involved with a variety of charity and social events.
The Paraplanner will support the Financial Planning and Client Advisor teams in analysing information and conducting research to produce appropriate suitability reports. As the Paraplanner, the role will be to support the Paraplanning team in delivering service propositions in an efficient and robust way, whilst maintaining risk analysis, risk management and operational effectiveness.
The Paraplanner will - - Receiving instructions during debriefings from advisers following client meetings.
- Interpreting data obtained by advisers during client meetings.
- Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet client needs and objectives.
- Carrying out all tasks in a manner consistent with compliance procedures.
- Assist in the delivery of our investment proposition.
- Ensuring all client files are compliant on an ongoing basis.
- Carrying out research and analysing products and services that is appropriate to each client's financial circumstances.
Proposing and drafting financial solutions that meet each client's goals, needs and objectives
The Paraplanner will require an analytical and highly organised mind, a clear understanding of the financial planning process and a minimum of two years' + experience working in a Paraplanning role, for a financial planning organisation.
The Senior Paraplanner will:
- Have at least two years' + experience working in a Paraplanning role, for a financial planning organisation.
- Be able to prioritise, organise and work within defined business processes.
- Demonstrate a good level of technical knowledge of investments and Pensions
- Achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
- Ideally have, or are working towards, a Level 4 Diploma qualified in financial planning
- Be keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
- Show a reliable, tolerant, and determined nature
This role would also suit individuals with the following experience: Paraplanner, Financial Planner, Financial Reporter, Financial Analyst
Hours: 8.00am - 6.00pm hours open but flexible on time (10-6 / 8-4)
Also open for working from home one day a week
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.