- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Diploma qualified Paraplanner to work with a UK Wealth Management Company to join their busy Edinburgh office
The role will involve providing appropriate support for the Financial Planning Managers and liaise with the administration team daily. You will facilitate the smooth processing of new and existing business. You will be on hand to assist with monitoring the performance and work throughput of the administration, to ensure standards are maintained and deadlines are met
* Broad understanding of core Financial Planning solutions and building knowledge through exposure to client planning scenarios.
* Analyses client's aims and needs to construct solutions as a tool for advisors to communicate to clients.
* Production of robust financial plans and analytical information in support of Financial Planners and Financial Advisors under direct supervision of more senior Paraplanners and Advisors.
* Provides guidance to more junior team members and supports senior team members as required to contribute to completion of tasks in a timely manner and to a high standard for the team.
* Supports preparation of client review and new client meetings.
* Supports client delivery under the guidance of Financial Advisors/Planners.
* Actively developing product and industry knowledge.
* CII Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or equivalent.
- ms project