- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £32,000.00 gross per year
- South Shields
Are you a talented Paraplanner with the ability to manage a small office and comfortable working independently?
If so, our Client needs you!
Our Client is an established and directly authorised Firm, located in North Tyneside. As part of their expansion and continued growth, they are looking to appoint an experienced Paraplanner, to work ideally on a full-time basis however, flexible hours may be available for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include:- ? Preparing suitability letters, reports and recommendations for areas including; investments, pensions and mortgages
? Product and fund research utilising Selectapension and Morning Star
? Prepare cashflow modelling
? Use True Potential back office system
? Office management
Level 4 Diploma advantageous, not essential
- Paraplanning experience with sound technical knowledge
- Confident to work independently using own initiative
- Capable of managing own workload and Adviser diaries
- Excellent communication skills