- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you have what it takes to deliver Christmas?
Here at S & L Personnel we are working for one for the UK’s largest packing companies to help pack Christmas gifts for a variety of the UK’s largest retailers.
We are looking for motivated packing operatives, and we are able to offer ongoing full time work, with immediate starts in our fast paced warehouse in Syston, Leicestershire.
Our client (based on a public transport route) are looking for enthusiastic and hardworking packing operatives who are available to work Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8.00am and 5.00pm.
- Packing various gifts to a high quality, maintaining consistent speed.
- Quality checking products prior to packing.
- Maintaining acceptable housekeeping standards within the pack area.
- Ensuring productivity and pack targets are achieved. Training is provided on all of the gifts that are packed onsite, therefore no previous experience is required.
- A basic level of English language.
- A good level of maths is an advantage.
- Able to work as part of a team, as well as on own initiative.
- Motivated and reliable approach to work.
- Able to work accurately under pressure to meet packing deadlines.
- Able to work Monday – Friday (5 days a week, no part time shifts available) This packing role is paid at £8.21 per hour (for workers aged 25 and over), paid weekly to you.
Come and join our packing team by calling (0116-2605000) to book an interview, or apply online by sending your CV to us. We have immediate starts and could get you working as soon as tomorrow!
S & L Personnel are a recruitment business and we look forward to finding you the packing role you have been looking for.