- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
You will be part of a dynamic and evolving specialist healthcare accounts team that provides an outstanding quality of service to clients. The role includes year end accounting work, partnership and personal tax work and providing cloud accounting solutions to clients.
The Healthcare team offers great opportunities to liaise directly with clients, and to be part of a rapidly expanding team.
Mazars is committed to helping you develop your career. We provide both support and training for you which is identified through our regular appraisal and feedback process, enabling us to set achievable objectives for you to work towards.
- Assistance with preparation of year-end accounts including both partnership and sole trader accounts
- Assistance with preparation of partnership and personal tax computations and returns
- SAGE/XERO set-up and training for clients
- Assist with the preparation of financial forecasts
This role would suit:- - 1-3 years accounts preparation experience would be good.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numerical/analytical skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Sage and Xero