- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
My client are currently looking for an Assistant HR Advisor to join them due to recent expansion. You will be working 20 hours per week and they are very flexible on days/ times of work, so would suit a candidate who need to work around other commitments!
With a current headcount of circa 30 employees you will be the standalone in-house HR ‘go to’ team member taking full responsibility for all HR related administrative tasks as well as some basic advisory including involvement in absent management and appraisals etc.
This is a business full of vibrant and passionate individuals and the company offer great career prospects long term as they are growing rapidly year on year, making this a fantastic time to get involved and join the team.
Sound like the role for you?
If so please read on…
* Full responsibility of all HR administration
* Responsible for induction and exit meetings
* Manage any performance related issues with employees advising on steps to take moving forward
* Vacancy management including writing job specifications and liaising with any external parties involved in the process
* Arranging interviews and involvement first stage interview process
* Creation of employee documents including offer letters and contracts etc.
* Record taking and maintenance for all employees including holidays and payroll details
* Ensuring that GDPR compliance is always adhered to
* Must be competent with employment legislation laws
The ideal candidate:
* Ideally CIPD qualified but will consider candidates qualified by experience
* Must be able to prioritise tasks and very switched on
* Confident and highly knowledgeable within HR practises
* Strong MS Excel skills
* Must have clear English skills both written and verbal
PLEASE NOTE – This role is to work from the office and start date will be subject to restrictions in place due to Covid19. For candidates that may need to wait for children to go back to school my client will offer a start date of the start of September.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice
About the company