- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £23.36 gross per hour
- LANCASHIRE UNITED KINGDOM
Part-time Hourly Paid Teacher – Business Studies
Salary: £23.36 per hour
Closing Date: Sunday 5th January 2020
Interview Date: TBC
Nelson and Colne College are looking for talented and student focused Part-time Hourly Paid Teachers to join their enthusiastic team! We are particularly looking for candidates who can deliver HNC Business, Level 2 Business and Level 3 BTEC Business.
Main duties include:
• Teach on a range of programmes delivering effective learning (specifically HNC Business, Level 2 Business and Level 3 BTEC Business)
• Plan and prepare high quality teaching and learning
• Develop and share resources for the course/subject
• Maintain comprehensive, up to date, records and provide information as requested using College systems to track and communicate student progress
• Ensure close liaison and good communications with colleagues
The ideal candidate will have:
• GCSE grade C or equivalent qualification in English and Maths
• Degree in a relevant subject area or appropriate professional qualification
• Recognised teaching qualification (or a willingness to achieve one within the first 3 years of appointment)
• A higher degree or advanced qualification (desirable)
• Successful teaching experience in a relevant subject area (specifically HNC Business, Level 2 Business and Level 3 BTEC Business)
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this post and would like to find out more, please visit our website and complete an online application form.
Please note: All of our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check due to working with vulnerable adults and children. Should you wish to discuss this further, please get in touch with the HR team.