- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Position: Part Time Legal Secretary (Litigation)
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Do you have a solid background in Legal Secretarial support? Do you have experience in Litigation? Do you want to work in a friendly and successful environment? If your preference to be working part time hours? This could be the role for you.
We are currently working with a leading litigation firm to secure a Part Time Legal Secretary. The role will be based over 3 days between Monday and Friday.
What will an average day look like?
- Providing comprehensive typing support – both digital dictation and audio typing
- Dealing with correspondence, reports and briefs
- Liaising with clients and 3rd parties
- Providing administration support as required.
Is this the role for you?
- You will specifically be looking to commit to part time hours
- You will have solid typing / digital dictation skills
- Attention to detail and organisational skills as a must
- You will be a team player and able to handle a busy workload.
Interested? To be considered for this role, please send your CV to Jackie MacGregor via the ‘Apply now’ button asap.
Please follow me on LinkedIn or on Twitter (@Jackie_hrc) for latest job roles and market updates.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. We act as both an employment business and an employment agency.
- lawyers and attorneys