- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
PART TIME OPPORTUNITY
All applicants must have own vehicle and drivers licence.
This is a great opportunity to work within our Award Winning Lenwell, Dunstable Office. The role requires plenty of initiative and drive to successfully contribute to the day to day running of the office, as well as ensure its continued success and profitability.
Whilst previous experience within the residential property rental sector is not essential, relevant experience would be welcomed. Opportunities for personal and professional growth through our excellent Professional Development Training Program are also available.
Your role will include:
- Processing incoming enquiries, converting enquiries into appointments, liaising with tenants & landlords
- Conducting viewings
- General office admin and occasional inventories where required.
We are looking for an applicant that can start immediately or within the next two weeks.
Hours available are:
Tuesday 3pm to 6 pm
Wednesday 3pm to 6 pm
Thursday 3pm to 6 pm
Friday 3pm to 6 pm
Saturday 9am to 5 pm
Monday 3.30pm to 6pm
However we can be flexible with hours and the salary would adjust accordingly for example:
1. It is possible for the right candidate to not have to cover all of the hours above.
2. Hours could increase for the right candidate to provide additional office support.
- Mileage paid for business miles
- Commission paid in addition to basic for properties let
1. A clean Driving License and your own car is required.
2. Excellent IT literacy must be demonstrated
3. Enthusiasm and a genuine interest in Property Lettings and the Lenwell Brand will make you stand out for this role.
4. All applicants must be able to speak, read and write English to a high standard. This is imperative.
5. Grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) preferred.
CV's to Michelle the Branch Manager. All successful candidates will be subject to a telephone interview and trial day in the office. We are looking for a friendly, confident and articulate candidate.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £9,500.00 to £11,000.00 /year
- full drivers (Required)
- and write in English to a high standard (Required)