- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- East Kilbride
Salary: Meets Living Wage
Part Time Hours: Mon to Fri 9.30am to 2.30pm
We have an opportunity at our East Kilbride office for the position of Mobile Administrative Assistant. Working within an expanding busy team with a friendly culture the role will be demanding, challenging and rewarding.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Previous experience working with Mobile Networks wither business or retail.
- Outstanding communication skills by phone, email and other mediums.
- Excellent PC skills including MS Office Packages/ & Database Entry
- The ability to work under pressure and engage with confidence as part of a busy team or when working on own initiative
- Order management and processing.
- Accurately maintain customer records.
- Liaise effectively and clearly with internal and external departments to ensure continuity of data
across the business.
- General day to day administrative duties.
Previous experience in the following would be advantageous:
- Desk Based Customer Service Experience
- Help desk support within a Mobile Network
- Experience of providing support to a Field Based Sales Team.
Full training in all aspects of the role will be provided.
29 days (pro rata to part time hours) holiday entitlement (including public holidays), company pension.
Job Type: Part-time
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire (Preferred)