- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £16,500.00 - £22,500.00 gross per year
Salary: £16.5k per annum
Hours: 27.5 hours per week
We are currently looking for an Office Manager to be part of the Maintenance Department.
- General Office Facilities management - H&S, policies and building maintenance
- Maintainance of the database
- Communication with internal departments regarding status of jobs, disruptions to services and access requirements.
- Dealing with upkeep and maintenance of the office, including purchasing materials, equipment and obtaining quotes.
- Provide an administrative service, including holiday, sickness recording and overtime.
- To undertake any other duties as requested by the Head of Department.
Essential skills and experience:
- Excellent administration, organisational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work without supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent computer literacy using Microsoft Office
- Ability to provide practical solutions to problems.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills
- Pension scheme
- Free on site parking
- 28 days holiday entitlement (pro-rata)
- Flexible working
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
For more information regarding the role, please contact Ophelia Browne on or