- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £10.00 - £11.00 gross per hour
Part Time Office Manager
20-25 hours per week
Modern, Open Plan Office in Central Brighton
£10.50 per hour
An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly growing organisation in their vibrant Central Brighton office.
Key responsibilities include;
- Taking in deliveries
- Coordinating facilities contracts
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Ordering supplies
- Arranging events/meetings and planning logistics
- Onboarding new staff and setting them up on the system
- Additional duties will be added as the role develops
You must be adaptable and proactive, willing to take ownership of tasks and take on additional responsibilities. The role requires someone with excellent communicative and rapport building skills as you will be an integral member of the office dynamic.
Hours are flexible, preferably you will be able to work 5 days a week. You must also be able to work until 6pm on Fridays as there is a regular team meeting.
In return you will get the opportunity to join an award winning working environment and a friendly, supportive team.