- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for a new exciting job opportunity with the medical technology sector?
We are currently looking for a Part Time Project Manager to join a growing life science and technology company based in the Glasgow area.
As the Part Time Project Manager you will be responsible for ensuring successful delivery of the company's core projects, achieving targets and continuous improvement.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be taking ownership of project plans, ensuring that the company meet key delivery metrics to internal and external customer expectations as well as supporting the internal and external reporting against plan.
2. You will also be performing ongoing review of program status; identifies risks. Document program progress including implementation, timelines, issues, risks and successes to maintain program course.
3. As part of this Project Manager position, you will be required to support public sector grants (InnovateUK or Scottish Enterprise) as well as developing and executing communication plans to ensure effective and timely communication within the team.
4. Ideally, as well as the project manager responsibilities, you will also ideally be responsible for internal management of company regulatory compliance documentation (in conjunction with external consultants), in anticipation of future implementation of a full ISO13485 Quality Management System.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Minimum BSc Degree preferably in Engineering or a science related discipline is essential as well as strong experience in global project management.
2. Proven experience with project management methodology including budget development, project planning, control and assurance methodologies, project management software (Microsoft Project) and finance and accounting concepts and practices.
3. Working knowledge of medical technology product development environments and experience supporting grant / funding applications would be desirable.
The working location is flexible; the part time project manager may be home-based, but will be expected to attend on-site meetings on at least a weekly basis.
Key Words: Project Manager | Scientific | Engineering | Diagnostics | Medical Technology | Project Planning | Quality Assurance | ISO13485 | Regulatory
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- ms project
- project manager