- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £13,100.00 gross per year
Office Angels have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Receptionist to join our client in East Lothian. This is a permanent role working 28 hours a week with office hours of Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9am - 5pm and Friday 9am - 4.30pm, with a salary of £13,100 per annum. Days worked casn be flexible for the right candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity for a friendly and proactive Receptionist to work for a leading solicitors and to be able to mould the role and make your own. Everyone in the office has a can-do attitude including the partner and it is important that the successful candidate has the same attitude. Acting as the main point of contact you will be naturally outgoing, friendly, warm and helpful at all times to both clients, visitors and colleagues alike.
Duties and Tasks:
- To ensure that all visitors, are welcomed and dealt with in a professional manner and are met by the relevant firm representative within a reasonable time
- Facilitate the booking of the meeting room
- Ensure that the reception area is kept clear and tidy at all times
- Management of staff whereabouts
- Processing of cash payments
- Audio typing
- Sending faxes and distributing faxes received at reception
- Ad hoc responsibilities and support to the office as required
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proactive and outgoing nature
- Previous reception or customer service experience preferable
- Excellent communication skills
- Brilliant organisational skills
- Time-keeping ability
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant by email**
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: httpscandidate-privacy
- customer service