- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A well-established and growing franchising organisation seeks an enthusiastic and ambitious Receptionist/ Administrator to join its team to manage its front of house and support the Managing Director's Personal Assistant and the company's Legal Counsel.
Demipower Group is a leading KFC franchisee operating over 100 restaurants with various subsidiary property and several hotel franchisee companies also form part of the Group.
Duties will include:
- Managing the front of house and office area.
- Welcoming visitors and announcing their arrival to the relevant staff, including answering incoming telephone calls, dealing with general enquiries and transferring callers when appropriate.
- Performing general administrative tasks, for example: booking meeting rooms, ordering stationery, filing, photocopying and scanning, monitoring office supplies and general reception duties, ensuring the area is well-managed and the office is well-organised.
- Daily post management.
- Assisting the Managing Director's Personal Assistant with tasks including filing and general office duties.
- Assisting the Legal Counsel with duties including collating and organising property and financing documents, completing application forms and assisting with the processing of Land Registry forms and other legal documentation.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- A professional, friendly, proactive can-do attitude and professional appearance are essential.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational and team skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office and electronic filing.
- Proven experience in a previous administrative role, ideally within a legal and/or property environment.
- Hours of work are ideally 10am
- 3pm Monday to Friday, although alternative times can be considered.