- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
- Hartley Wintney
A highly respected firm of Financial Planners who provide market-leading wealth solutions are now delighted to be able to add to their team with the addition of a Part Time Paraplanner to their offices in the Hartley Whitney area.
You will have the ability to work flexibly from home and typically work 3 days a week.
Working as part of a face paced, busy and very friendly team you will be supporting support an experienced Adviser on a 1:1 basis across a specialist field of high net worth products.
Duties will include:
- Prepare suitability reports appropriate to level of experience and under relevant supervision.
- Ensure all relevant compliance paperwork has been carried out.
- Carry out technical research as part of the existing arrangement review process.
- Maintain core systems ensuring that all tasks are carried out and completed in line with the company policy and procedures.
- Obtain data on in-house and third party products in order to provide technical valuations as required
- Discuss client objectives with the relevant Financial Planner, identifying and obtaining necessary client information in order to prepare the necessary suitability check.
- Deal with client and insurer queries to completion as appropriate.
- Ensure that client queries are appropriately investigated and accurate responses given.
- Accurately and efficiently support the Private Client/Financial Planning team to enable the achievement of targets and meet client expectations.
The successful candidate will need to have proven experience working as a Paraplanner - preferably within an IFA environment with Knowledge of investment and pension products and ideally be Level 4 Diploma qualified.
You will be having excellent Microsoft and Excel skills solid communication and interpersonal skills. Our client is looking for someone with a can-do attitude, who can deliver a first class service to clients as well as having the ability to build strong relationships and displaying professionalism at all times.
For further information, please don't hesitate in contacting one our specialist consultants on