- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Description This is a strategic role that requires an entrepreneurial spirit to develop and create routes to market for the Adra suite of solutions.
The Partner Manager is responsible for building and deploying the Adra Partner program by securing, cultivating and maintaining relationships with strategic partners and alliances and providing support for strategic planning activities for the mid-market business plan.
The Partner Manager will have a “customer first” philosophy and will be aware of our partner’s latest offerings and mutual integration needs, with a desire to keep themselves engaged with market developments. This role will work closely with sales, marketing, product management and engineering to manage go-to-market programs, partner sales training and partner events.
The primary duties and responsibilities of the position are to:
• Generate partner activity for the mid-market solution to achieve revenue targets by identifying, recruiting and retaining industry leading partners;
• Work across multiple routes to market including Technology (ERPs, accounting software), Strategic (CPAs, Associations) and Channel;
• Evangelize our mid-market solutions’ value proposition to best in class channel targets;
• Jointly define, develop and manage business and sales plans with partners;
• Develop budgets, forecasts and reports on channel sales programs, including creating a partner management workflow in SalesForce;
• Manage and cultivate relationships with key partners;
• Manage partner agreements, from negotiating scope to supporting the legal team in execution of contracts/agreements;
• Enforce all contractual obligations between Trintech’s Mid-Market business and partners;
• Work closely with Marketing to drive programs and events through the channel;
• Translate partnership strategy into actionable, growth-generating programs;
• Develop a partner organizational structure to scale the team; and
• Work closely and successfully with Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success on partner program deliverables.
Skills & Requirements • Ability to lead and manage strategic partner projects with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders;
• Background and experience developing sales agreements for software as a service (SaaS);
• Experience at identifying and securing new strategic partnerships;
• Prior experience working with system integrators, resellers and other similar companies;
• Experience in a finance, consulting or product management capacity is a plus;
• Proven track record of generating compelling business cases with actionable, measurable execution plans;
• Strong project management, time management and organizational skills to effectively supervise projects to completion;
• The desired candidate is a highly motivated self-starter excited by new technology and
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Management. MBA and CPA a plus.
- ms project