- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
YouTube's user base is growing and changing, presenting unique challenges and opportunities to support over a billion monthly users globally. Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, the YouTube Support team provides seamless, brilliant support to our content creators, advertisers, and viewers on all platforms around the world. Our goal is to ensure users have easy access to comprehensive support when and where they need it, and to allow our users’ voices to help shape product solutions.
As a member of the Support team, you'll analyze top issues facing our users and content creators, work with cross-functional teams to resolve them, and help manage support operations. Whether directly engaging with our biggest creators, surfacing problems to our technical teams, driving analytical insights, or liaising with vendors to provide stellar support, you'll drive reach, satisfaction, and resolution — making YouTube an exceptional user experience for everyone.
The Partner Development and Services team ensures a positive experience for YouTube partners and creators. The team includes Partner Operations, Technology Services and Online Partnerships, and embodies a partner-first mindset.
As a Partner Operations Manager, you'll provide YouTube support to our partners. You will become a YouTube product expert, solve the day-to-day challenges of our partners and identify common trends that our partners face. You'll also be responsible for advocating on behalf of our partners to cross-functional teams in order to drive product solutions, development of tools and process improvements that enhance internal operations, and improvements to the partner experience on YouTube.
YouTube has grown into a community used by over 1 billion people across the globe to access information, share video, and shape culture. The YouTube team helps budding creators build careers, creates products like YouTube Kids, YouTube Music, and YouTube Gaming, and engages communities around shared passions and global conversations. Together, we empower the world to create, broadcast, and share.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in partner and stakeholder relationship management.
- Client-facing experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Italian fluently and idiomatically.
- Demonstrated record of being proactive, making constructive suggestions and coming up with innovative ways to scale initiatives.
- Knowledge and understanding of spreadsheet software.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical challenges our partners face on the YouTube platform.
- Effective communication and organizational skills.
- Provide operational support for partners on the YouTube platform, primarily through email communication.
- Serve as a consultant to internal, cross-functional stakeholders on the YouTube product. Work with market Partner Managers and Technology Managers on account deep-dives and share insights for partner growth.
- Identify key metrics to evaluate data both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Contribute to scaling Partner Operations for YouTube through innovation, efficiency gains, and root cause analysis. Streamline operational workflow by identifying and eliminating bottlenecks.
- Oversee vendors and collaborators for day-to-day transactional support.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate