- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
YouTube's user base is growing and changing, presenting unique challenges and opportunities to support over a billion monthly users globally. Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, the YouTube Support team provides seamless, brilliant support to our content creators, advertisers, and viewers on all platforms around the world. Our goal is to ensure users have easy access to comprehensive support when and where they need it, and to allow our users’ voices to help shape product solutions.
As a member of the Support team, you'll analyze top issues facing our users and content creators, work with cross-functional teams to resolve them, and help manage support operations. Whether directly engaging with our biggest creators, surfacing problems to our technical teams, driving analytical insights, or liaising with vendors to provide stellar support, you'll drive reach, satisfaction, and resolution — making YouTube an exceptional user experience for everyone.
The Partner Development and Services team ensure excellent experiences for YouTube partners and creators. We build custom tools and educate and help creators grow their channels through a partner-first mindset.
As a Subject Matter Expert, you’ll be responsible for handling escalations, analyzing top partner and creator issues for your product area, and working with cross-functional teams to resolve product issues and advocate for feature requests.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Bachelor's degree in technology, business, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with YouTube or other video platforms.
- Ability to articulate complex technical challenges to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts, processes, and/or technologies.
- Ability to remain calm while managing crisis communications.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and drive projects and issues to a clear conclusion.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Manage end-to-end second level escalation, triage, and prioritization processes.
- Manage support communications for critical product issues impacting Support teams.
- Support launch readiness for new products/features and empower Support teams with documentation, training, and product knowledge.
- Act as the voice of the Partner Operations team with product specialists and product management.
- Collect product feedback and insights to ensure that partner needs/features are represented, quantified, and prioritized for Product Management and Engineering.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate