- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £24,029.00 - £26,243.00 gross per year
£24,029, rising annually to £26,243 pro rata
We are looking for an exceptionally well-organised, IT literate individual to provide administrative support within the placements team within the Business School Faculty. The post is available immediately as a part time role. The number of hours and pattern worked are flexible.
As Partnership and Placements Administrator (WAVES Team) you will be:
- Provide administrative support for staff with student placement and professional practice responsibilities including receiving and responding to correspondence, preparation of reports and other materials, dealing with telephone enquiries and student queries
- Provide administrative support to students on placement, responding to individual requests and drafting correspondence on own initiative
- Plan and maintain accurate records of student placements ensuring an equitable spread of experiences as directed by professional bodies and service teams
- Contribute to the development and implementation of administrative systems to support placement allocations, including the development of audit tools.
You will have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage effectively with placement providers, students, academic staff, professional services and other stakeholders. Applicants will also need excellent written and spoken communication, attention to detail and be expected to have good time management skills, with the ability to work creatively and effectively to a variety of deadlines, working on their own initiative but also as part of a team.
If you have any queries, please contact Heather Woodruff, Placements and Partnerships Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews are expected to take place on Friday 30th August 2019.
You will also enjoy the benefits of working at Oxford Brookes University with up to 38 days holiday, rising to 41 days holiday (this includes 13 Bank Holidays and Concessionary Days), a generous Local Government pension scheme (14.4% Employer contribution rate), cycle to work scheme and access to a variety of university facilities (NHS Dentist, Brookes Nursery, Gym and sports facilities). For more information about benefits please see the document 'All about Brookes' below.
CV and Personal Statement:
As part of the application process all applicants are required to complete our online application form by clicking on the “Apply For Job” button below. All parts of the application form should be completed and in the section of the form called “Supporting Documents”, applicants must upload their CV and a Personal Statement. To complete the Personal Statement part of the application, applicants must download the Personal Statement document which is part of the advert below and complete the form, providing examples and explaining how they meet each item detailed on the document. The Personal Statement must then be uploaded to the application form along with the CV.
The University has adopted equality, diversity and inclusion as core values. We welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates whatever their background, and especially from BAME candidates who are under-represented in our workforce.
International applicants from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
- upload and download