- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Wollaston BMW/MINI, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Parts Manager to join our busy Parts operation, and to lead a team of 12 people.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of this large scale (£7.0m annual sales) Parts department to promote and ensure its continued growth and efficiency.
This is a key role at Wollaston, the successful candidate will be joining an organisation that embraces continuous improvement, has a wonderful culture of caring for its employees and truly looks to make every customers' experience a delight.
The key areas of responsibility for this role include:
- To maximise the profit opportunity in all areas of responsibility.
- To implement agreed business strategy through effective operational plans for the Parts operation.
- To develop and implement Sales and Marketing plans and budgets, designed to achieve financial objectives and Manufacturer targets.
- To implement effective policies and procedures in order to maximise sales opportunities and protect the interest of both the Company and its Customers.
- To oversee the effective management of all Parts and consumables stocks.
- To oversee adherence to the terms of our Franchise Agreement, and to maintain the Corporate Identity and other standards specified as part of the BMW Retail Standards.
- To oversee the effective use of all working capital, ensuring that approved sales ledger credit accounts are properly managed, Work In Progress is minimized, and the prevention of cash debtors.
- To inspire, provide leadership and effectively manage all staff in order to maximise productivity and achieve sales and profit targets.
- To ensure delivery of excellent customer service within all areas of responsibility and support the resolution of all complaints in the best interest of Customer and Company.
Parts Manager | Automotive | Manager | Operations | BMW | Customer Service | Administration
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Contribution
- Company Car
With experience in a similar role, you must be an effective leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
You will be professional, able to manage your time effectively, have strong IT abilities and a focus on delivering the highest possible customer satisfaction.
William Morgan Group is an authorised BMW retailer, which provides the complete range of New and Approved Used BMW and MINI vehicles as well as operating the BMW motorcycle franchise.
We also provide servicing,parts and accessory requirements.
- customer service