- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Closing date: Wednesday 24th July 2019
When our founder Bruce McLaren passed away at the age of 32 he left behind a legacy that has shaped who we are today. We have an unrivalled heritage which has its roots in racing; but McLaren Automotive is now creating a story of its own and we want you to be a part of it.
As part of our Track25 business plan we will launch 18 new models or derivatives of our vehicles and look to expand our retailer network into new markets with an aim of having 100 retailers globally.
Track 25 and McLaren Automotive’ s growing reputation is testament to our world class employees. To ensure McLaren Automotive continues to be at the forefront of the Automotive market, we are looking for a Pats Operations Business Analyst to join our Aftersales team.
Purpose of the role:
The core responsibility of this role is to support the Aftersales Parts Operations management team with business analysis, reporting, and improvements. The end goal of the role is to provide financial & business insights that help the decision-making process, and align capital and resource allocation within the business objectives, budget and performance targets. As well as drive, fresh initiatives for financial, operational planning and business intelligence systems.
- Create detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for MAL AFS Business
- Generate and present commercial & business insights
- Support budgeting and forecasting activities
- Maintain and monitor key performance indicators
- Formulate and execute continuous improvements of processes and systems
- Reporting, templates and dashboard development
- Process improvement and project management
- Diverse reporting
- Work across teams to defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
- Support to perform and develop financial and operational modelling to support sound business decisions
- Streamlining and improving of internal and external reporting
- Ensure competitive pricing of Aftersales parts is in place for our Global Retailer network
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Proven analytical background
- Strong attention to details and organisational skills
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Able to engage with and influence stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly IT literate (Microsoft applications incl. 365/Power tools, SAP, Business Objects, and others)
- Educated to Degree/Bachelors level or equivalent. The International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) certification beneficial
- Automotive parts experience beneficial
- Ability to work independently
- Thrives in a fast paced, challenging and dynamic environment
- Proactive approach to influencing others
- Exceptionally organized with high levels of self-motivation
- Meticulous attention to detail even when under pressure
- Professional at all times
- Able to multi-task
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our world class employees. It is our aim to become the employer of choice within the global automotive industry.
At McLaren Automotive we are constantly looking to improve. To become the employer of choice we are always looking to develop our employee offerings. We currently offer a range of benefits to employees at all levels of the business including Private Healthcare, Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Personal Lease Car Scheme. We also offer a range of discounts with our partner organisations.
- ms project