- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £28,000.00 gross per year
We are currently looking for a Parts Sales Executive (Parts Advisor) for a well respected Dealership Group in the Guildford area of Surrey with a basic between £20k - £22k DOE plus bonus taking potential earnings to £26k - £28k
• Are you a successful Parts Advisor within a main dealer?
• Are you a team player who can work under your own initiative?
• Can you offer your internal and external customer's high levels of customer service?
If so please read on...
As a Parts Advisor you will be responsible for ordering, issuing and managing stock control on a wide range of vehicle parts and accessories for both our external and internal customers.
Key Skills for a Parts Advisor:
- You must have excellent communication and organisational skills
- You will have a keen eye for detail, so that you supply parts accurately.
- You will be comfortable talking to your customers both face to face and over the phone.
- You will be enthusiastic in making outbound sales calls to support the departments promotions.
- You’ll provide an excellent service to our internal and external customers on a daily basis and in a timely manner.
- You’ll ensure all customers’ needs and requirements for parts are met and have the foresight to see additional sales opportunities.
Ideally, our client is looking for someone with at least 2 years' main dealer parts experience, coupled with knowledge of Kerridge.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 7am - 7pm on a shift pattern with Saturdays on a rota.
If you a looking for a role where you can grow your career and really want to develop please get in contact today.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy
- customer service
- stock control