- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Pastry Chef - Dover - Kent - Mon - Fri
- £12.00 - £14.00 depending if you want to work term time or not
- Up to 40 hours per week, between 6am - 7.30pm
- Mon - Fri
- Great holiday package
- Meals on duty, uniforms supplied
- Great opportunities for progression
2020 it getting closer, it is time for a new challenge!!! Recruiting an experienced pastry chef, to work in a very high-profile education site, near Dover. Catering for the students and staff. You will be managing your own time, making sure that all the and desserts are prepared to the highest standards. Preparing tray bakes, fresh bread, puddings etc
The pastry chef can assist in menu creation - everything is made fresh on site so you will have the opportunity to work with great quality ingredients in order to produce the best desserts. We are looking for a creative and vibrant person who has many years of experience and can manage high volumes.
- Fully responsible for the pastry section
- You will be overseeing your own section
- Assist in the development and planning of menus
- Adhering to all the H&S and F&H regulations
- Creating very high-quality handmade pastry products such as chocolates, sponges, cakes, tray bakes, gateaux, tarts, eclairs, macaroons etc.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience gained in contract catering or hotels and catering for large numbers
- Must have experience working in a very busy environment
- High level of pastry production experience so minimum 2 to 3 years in pastry.
- Excellent people, organisation and communication skills
- You must be capable of working independently
- A passion for food and its presentation, service and quality
- Must be creative and passionate
- Work well under pressure
Interested apply today? or call Andrea on 07872468680
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- human resources