- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- SOHO, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Pastry Chef De PartieA bustling Parisian brasserie offering exceptional value and traditional French food in a historic Art Deco setting. The building also plays host to the ZL Cafe, Bar Americain and The Crazy Coqs - a live music and cabaret venue.
Why work with us as a Pastry Senior Chef De Partie:
In addition to the benefits you would expect from working with a professional company, we also offer:
- Incredible supplier trips to develop your food knowledge, whilst creating unforgettable memories
- Refer a Friend & Rewarding Excellence Schemes – Earn bonuses of up to £2,000!
- Hospitality Action – Our Employee Assistance Programme, providing specialist, independent advice and support
- £100 dining voucher on passing probation and 30% discounts at all Corbin & King restaurants
- Cooking classic French cuisine to a Bib Gourmand standard for up to 1000 covers a day
- Working within a highly organised, well equipped state-of-the-art kitchen
- A average working week of 5 straight shifts (50 hours) + overtime available
- A genuine opportunity to progress into higher roles within Zédel and the C&K group as we open new restaurants
- Join a team of highly trained Chefs who are passionate about cooking fresh dishes from scratch, using quality ingredients
We're looking for a Pastry Senior Chef De Partie who:
- Has previous experience as a Pastry Chef De Partie within a busy restaurant, hotel, banqueting or events kitchen
- Is interested in classical techniques and learning more about authentic French cuisine
- Wants to challenge themselves in a high volume kitchen and has the enthusiasm to succeed within a professional team
Apply for this Pastry Senior Che De Partie role and build a rewarding career within Corbin & King restaurants!
Salary: £28,700 per annum + overtime & benefits