- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- SCOTLAND GB
Payments Screening Systems - Financial Crime Lead
Payments Screening Systems - Financial Crime Lead
South East England
Give it your all in a role that will support your growth
We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Crime Product Lead to join our team in the Milton Keynes office.
The Financial Crime Product Owner Lead is responsible for leading the strategic development of the banks Financial Crime Transformation Programme to include Payment Screening and Transaction Monitoring.
The Lead is responsible for definition of the changes needed to drive forward the Financial Crime Transformation Programme by developing systems and strategies with both Agile & waterfall change methodologies working in collaboration with IT & Business teams.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Financial Crime Product Lead your main responsibilities will be
* The Financial Crime Product Owner Lead is expected to be a visionary leader, able to align a team around their mission and goals.
* Ensuring that their team are able to continuously work to a roadmap and prioritised backlog of activities to research, analyse, interpret and deliver value for Santander - achieved through thorough understanding and application of agile process, values and activities.
* Clearly communicate to senior management on deliverables and timescales.
* Develops solutions to complex Operational and strategic problems which involve discussions with internal customers to determine requirements.
* Pro-actively build and maintain effective internal and external partnerships and stakeholder relationships at all levels to enhance 2 way communications and support the development of projects.
* Create understanding and stakeholder buy in to Financial Crime objectives and priorities.
* To support the development and facilitation of effective business relationships across the Group at a senior/peer level.
* Act as a Retail Bank financial crime consultant and specialist to other areas of the Santander Group.
Minimum skills and experience required
* Understanding of IT architecture including Infrastructure, Platform and Software components heavily focused on defining Financial Crime change.
* Ability to communicate and Influence at Director Level.
* Excellent knowledge of Agile and Waterfall project methodologies and the product owner role including managing a product with a distinct and measurable impact on key business metrics.
* Previous experience with transaction monitoring and/or payment screening.
* Ability to operate in a matrix management environment at a high level.
Salary is Competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* £6,000 car allowance per year
* Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
You’ll be based in one of our biggest offices in the UK, right in the heart of Milton Keynes, home to a range of key functions including Marketing, Finance and Risk and conveniently located only a short walking distance from Milton Keynes Central rail station and Shopping Centre. Offering an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Santander are an equal opportunities employer who are simple, personal and fair in everything we do. For more information on our commitment to equal opportunities, please visit our diversity page here
- ms project