- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you have a high level of experience and knowledge gained within a complex payroll environment? If so then this may be the role for you. Core-Asset Consulting's client, a global investment bank is looking for a Payroll administrator to join them for an initial 6 month contract in Glasgow.
- Experience gained in a complex payroll function
- CIPP qualified would be an advantage
- Proven track record in a professional and complex organization
- Proven stakeholder and vendor relationship experience
- Experience in all aspects of UK payroll processing
- Knowledge of EMEA country payrolls an advantage
- Strong knowledge of employment law and PAYE legislation
- Processing responsibility for employees of defined business units included in the UK payroll
- Build and manage relationships with HR. This role acts as a dedicated payroll contact for the business units HR coverage and employees with a requirement to provide a high level of technical/practical advice on Payroll administration matters to ensure statutory and firm compliance.
- Input and checking of all aspects of UK Payroll processing
- Importing files to payroll system
- Starters, Leavers and completion of all appropriate tax forms
- Knowledge and application of statutory and firm rules in relation to: SSP, SMP, SAP, SPP, redundancy payments and many other aspects of payroll processing
- Arrange 3rd party monthly payroll payments i.e. court orders and Payroll Giving
- Quarterly archiving of aged payroll documents
- Print, save and distributed daily HR/Payroll interface reports on a rota basis
- Ability to manually calculate PAYE and NI calculations when required
Job reference: 12042
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website