- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We’re Brookson, market leading accountants and we are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to manage all aspects of payroll for our limited company directors.
You will be a part of a friendly, supportive team of administrators who work together to provide payroll services to a vast amount of limited company directors.
What you will do:
- Produce quarterly PAYE returns
- Process new starters and leavers information include processing changes to terms and conditions of employment and pay changes.
- Liaise with HMRC regarding various payroll queries
- Process statutory claims; SMP, SSP
- Issue P45's for leavers and process P45's for new customers
- Produce year-end information
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 1 year’s payroll experience
- Good understanding of tax codes and tax code changes
- Demonstrate sound judgement based on payroll knowledge.
What Brookson look for:
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
- Annual bonus/performance bonus
- 5% employer pension contribution
- 23 days’ annual leave
- Study support for professional qualifications
- Birthday off
- Structured Training
- Free parking
- Employee Discount Scheme