- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This is a 7-12 month fixed term contract opportunity for a payroll administrator with a company that is the largest in its sector with their head office based in Leeds. The finish date would be 31st January 2020 but may be extended.
The purpose of the role will be to support the payroll team based in the Leeds head office reporting to the group payroll manager. The company employs over 2000 staff in the UK.
What's you will be doing..
- Payroll processing
- Time management for workload
- Keeping up to date with HMRC legislation
- Keeping up to date with salary sacrifice schemes
- Understanding benefits In kind and reporting to the HMRC (P11D understanding)
- Query management for internal and external contacts
- Assisting with the HR team
- Supporting the group payroll manager with mail merges and projects assigned for delivery to the business
- Month end balance sheet reconciliation
- Keeping up to date with knowledge on pensions, personal allowances and nic rates
What you will have..
- Experience within payroll function
- Highly organised, being able to prioritise a range of work to tight SLA's
- Experience with Microsoft office, database and payroll systems
What to do next..
If you feel your experience matches this then please click apply or contact
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.