- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £24,000.00 gross per year
Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator with experience of working within a bureau? If you would like to join a very well know and successful practice to assist the Payroll Manager with the daily needs of the bureau then this is the role for you.
• Using SAGE payroll to process weekly, monthly and quarterly payroll runs
• Administering statutory payments
• Processing starters and leavers under RTI regulations
• Completing various forms required by HMRC
• Processing year end procedures following RTI regulations and producing P60s for employees
• Administering Auto Enrolment procedures
• Administering attachment of earnings orders and advising clients of the payments due to the relevant authority
• Providing advice to clients in relation to pay, taxation and National Insurance issues
• Resolving queries and keeping the Payroll Manager briefed on any significant client issues or unresolved matters
This role would suit an experienced Payroll Assistant, ideally with bureau experience, though consideration will be given to candidates with strong experience working in other high volume payroll environments.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to Carly Kellow quoting ref: CK6034.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.